Saturday, August 10, 2013

Have a Wonderful Day!

Hi there!

I wanted to share a project I made using Crafter's Companion supplies.  I am so in love with this Sheena set! It's part of the Floral Fantasy collection and it's called Wild Rose and Hibiscus.


I wanted to create a panel and then have the flowers pop up and slightly cover that panel.  So, I stamped them on the card base (Memento Tuxedo Black Ink) and on a second sheet of paper, colored them in, and then paper pieced them onto the card once I adhered the panel.


I love the effect it gives! I used a sentiment that came with the Crafter's Companion UK Magazine.  Everything was colored in using Spectrum Noir markers (Colors Used: LG3, LG4, PP2, PP4, CT3).













All supplies available at Crafter's Companion



2 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)