Monday, August 26, 2013

TAWS BE Inspired #35

Hi!
I love using my Alley Way Stamps, so I had to play along with the current BE Inspired Challenge!!!



And my take, using some simple images from the Party Animal set:


I die cut the number 35 and stacked it up on that little shelf I created, too, just to add some balance to the card.


I had so much fun with this one - the color scheme isn't one I'd normally do and I loved the challenge!

Thanks for stopping by!













Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps
Paper: Bazzill, Recollections
Ink: Memento
Markers: Spectrum Noir
Sequins: Lawn Fawn
Die: Simon Says Stamp

1 comment:

  1. What a cool take on the challenge! It reminds me of a TV test pattern - only way cooler! Thanks for joining the TAWS BE Inspired challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)