Friday, November 8, 2013

November Challenge Time!

Hi! Have you played along with the Crafter's Companion November Challenge yet? If not, you have until the end of November! You can win a gift certificate to the store, so play along! The theme is Christmas/Winter!

To create my card, I heat embossed the Stamp It Holiday: Linear Baubles in white and then colored them in with Spectrum Noirs (DR1, DR5, DR6, LG3, LG5, CT2, CT4, BG3, BG4, GG1, Blender).  I went back in with the blender and removed some of the excess ink that was on the embossed lines.  It worked like a charm and brightened up the white embossing!


Then I stamped the sentiment from Sentimentals: Mistletoe Kisses in Pumice Stone and also sponged the same color around the edges.  I needed to soften the bright white paper a little bit.  :)



To complete the card, I added some 3D Crystal Lacquer to the ornaments and let it dry overnight. I also used the lacquer to adhere the sequins.

I hope you will play along to win! Thanks for stopping by!











Stamps: Crafter's Companion
Ink: Ranger Distress Ink (Pumice Stone)
Paper: Crafter's Companion
Sequins: Lawn Fawn
Bling: Hero Arts
Markers: Spectrum Noir
Embossing Powder: Ranger
Other: 3D Crystal Lacquer



Follow Me!
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)