Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Wishing You... Joy & Cheer

Hi!
It's November, so I need to get a move on my Christmas card making!



I love the Sentimentals sets available from Crafter's Companion.  The one I used on the tag is called Mistletoe Kisses.  I also grabbed the holly stamp from Sheena's Bah Humbug 2 and colored it in with my Spectrum Noir markers (JG2, JG4, DR2).



I added some patterned paper, along with some twice and a snowflake I die cut from acetate and the card was finished!

Thanks for stopping by!













Stamps: Crafter's Companion
Ink: Memento (Lady Bug, Delicata Golden Glitz)
Dies: Lawn Fawn (tags), Simon Says Stamp (snowflake)
Twine: Martha Stewart
Markers: Spectrum Noir
Other: Wendy Vecchi Embossing Paste



Follow Me!
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)