Monday, December 2, 2013

Lawnscaping Challenge #71

Hi!
I'm here with another Lawnscaping Challenge.  This one is great because you can use it for your holiday gifts!!!


Simon Says Stamp is our sponsor!!

Simon Says Stamp Store Blinkie photo SSS_09_2103_zpsc2c6b992.gif


I decided to create three similar tags using the Tag, You're It Lawn Cuts, Winter Gifts Stamp Set and Bows & Holly Stamp Set.


I masked the wreaths using Post It notes and colored them in with Spectrum Noir Markers (DG2, DG3, DG4, DR3, DR5, DR6, TN2, TN3, TN6, BT2, BT4).



The twine was a mix of Timeless Twine and American Crafts.  I also added some white using a pen to create highlights and shimmer with my Wink of Stella pen.

I hope you'll play along to win a gift certificate to the Simon Says Stamp Store!!!













Stamps: Lawn Fawn
Ink: Memento
Markers: Spectrum Noir
Dies: Lawn Fawn
Other: Wink of Stella, Cuttlebug



Follow Me!
Follow Me on Pinterest

9 comments:

  1. So so so pretty!!! The coloring on your tags are out of this world!! Loooove them! So so so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable tags! I love how you colored each one differently! They are so cute! Amazing job!
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome tag set!! Love how the wreaths are masked off from the edges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These tags are so pretty! Love those colors and nice job masking those wreaths.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh! I really love the one with the blue ribbon! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all three! Your tags are so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)