Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Treat Bags & Tags

Hi! I have some cute little gift bags that are perfect for stocking stuffers or teacher gifts! These could be filled with candy, a bracelet or even a gift card!


I simply die cut a circle and used the Sentimentals: Mistletoe Kisses to create each tag.  I masked off part of the stamp with a Post It so I had more than one color on each tag.


For the above tag, I stamped in Tuxedo Black, Broken China and Pumice Stone, then colored in the sentiment with Spectrum Noirs IG1, IG3, IG4.


For this one I used Tuxedo Black, Lady Bug and VersaMark  The stars are from Sheena's Christmas Cocoa.



And for the last one, I stamped in Pumice Stone and Dusty Concord, using that same technique where I masked off part of the stamp so the tree was in one color and the sentiment was in another!

The little tags are just adhered onto the treat bag using my favorite extra strong Crafter's Companion adhesive.

Thanks for stopping by!










All supplies available at Crafter's Companion except:
Patterned Papers (Echo Park)
Glassine Bags (Paper Source)
Dies: Lawn Fawn



Follow Me!
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)