Sunday, January 12, 2014

Crafter's Companion Hearts Challenge

Hi!
Have you played along with the Crafter's Companion Challenge yet this month? The theme for January is hearts!



I created this card using the Sentimentals: Imagine and Stamp It: French Travels sets. I stamped the sentiment in Delicata Golden Glitz and the image in Distress Ink Pumice Stone.

Then I sprayed the background with some gold glimmer mist and die cut some white hearts to place over the mist. I love the effect it gives!




I hope you will come and play along with us!











Stamps: Crafter's Companion
Ink: Delicata, Distress Inks
Spray: Heidi Swapp
Punch: EK Success
Dies: Simon Says Stamp



Follow Me!
Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Chrissie I love this card! It's so simple but so perfect. Miss you girl. Hope you are well! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)