Monday, October 13, 2014

Moonbeam Meadow Release!!!

Hi!
Today I'm sharing a sweet creation I made using the brand spankin' new Moonbeam Meadow Collection from Crafter's Companion.


I'm not kidding when I say this collection is one of my favorites.  Period.  Every single image is incredibly cute.  There are Christmas and Everyday images available in this collection, too! Yay!

For this card, I used the Just a Note set and colored it in using Spectrum Noir Markers and Blendable pencils. They both work really well together.

Spectrum Noir Markers (outline): BT1, BT2, Blender
Spectrum Noir Blendable Pencils: 094, 089, 088, 090, 085, 045, 046, 013, 042, 061, 062, 113

The background paper is from the Sweet Treats Papercrafting CD ROM.  I also distressed the edges and inked them up with Vintage Photo and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Inks.

Thanks for stopping by today!








All supplies available on the Crafter's Companion website unless otherwise noted.


Twine: American Crafts
Cardstock Base: 80# Cougar Cover


Follow Me!
Follow on Bloglovin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)