Saturday, October 11, 2014

All Wrapped UP!

Happy Saturday! I'm enjoying the weekend AND this adorable set from The Alley Way stamps called All Wrapped UP! Even though this set is technically a holiday set, you can use it any time of year, as I've shown below! I love it when my TAWS sets are versatile! :)


That background looks pretty advanced, but I created it with a Memory Box stencil and Peacock Feather Distress ink.  Easy peasy! And the birds were all colored in using Spectrum Noir markers.  Fun, huh?

I'm entering this card into the ABC Challenge: Anything Goes.

Thanks for stopping by today and enjoy your weekend!







Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Ranger Distress Ink (Peacock Feathers)
Markers: Spectrum Noir

Follow Me!
Follow on Bloglovin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)