Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Crafter's Companion November Challenge

Hi! Today I'm sharing a card I created for the current Crafter's Companion Challenge! The theme this month is Christmas/Winter.



Create a card or project with a Christmas or Winter theme - the focal image, as an embellishment, on your patterned paper - any way you want!

*New: you may use ANY products you want to enter our challenge and be eligible for the £30/$30 gift certificate.


For my creation, I used Sentimentals: Mistletoe Kisses along with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and Delicata Golden Glitz Ink.  I partially embossed the background using Embossing Folder: Sheena's India Ornamentals and then I sprayed over it with the eBrush and Spectrum Noir Markers: JG2, DR2, DR5.








All supplies available (as linked above) on the Crafter's Companion Website unless otherwise noted.

Paper: Cougar 80# Cover, Recollections


Follow Me!
Follow on Bloglovin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)