Monday, December 15, 2014

Sweet Stamp Shop December Release

Hi! It's Release Time over at Sweet Stamp Shop! Woo hoo! I can't stop making shaker cards these days, so I created one with the new Petite Sweet Let's Taco 'Bout It from Sweet Stamp Shop!


I thought it would be pretty cool to cut out some images from the full Taco 'Bout It set and add them in to make them part of the shaker, so that's exactly what I did! So, when you shake it around, not only are there sequins, but there are messages and mini tacos jumping around in the mix.  :) It makes me think of Mexican Jumping Beans!


To create the shaker, I actually cut out some foam and used that to hold everything in. I colored everything in with Spectrum Noir Markers (aren't the little dots I added too cute?! I think it makes it look more real!).

Make sure to check out the Sweet Stamp Facebook Page and the Blog - there is going to be a ton of new release goodness!









Stamps: Sweet Stamp Shop
Ink: Memento
Markers: Spectrum Noir
Sequins: Lawn Faw, Studio Calico
Dies: Lifestyle Crafts


Follow Me!
Follow on Bloglovin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)