Monday, December 29, 2014

Thanks Postbox!

Hi! Today I have another card to share that I created using some Die'Sire dies from Crafter's Companion. First, I die cut the Postbox from the Die'Sire Postbox & Robin and then used my eBrush to airbrush the details on it (I used Spectrum Noir colors DR5, DR6).  Then I used some Barn Door Distress Ink to color in the rest of the box.


To create the background, I used Pumice Stone and Broken China Distress Inks.  Then I grabbed my Sentimentals: Vintage and created a few subtle images in the background.


I finished everything off by colored in the sentiment with CT3 and CT1 markers.

Thanks for stopping by!








All supplies available on the Crafter's Companion Website (linked above).


Follow Me!
Follow on Bloglovin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)