Friday, March 27, 2015

Adore Aperture Die!

Hi! Have you seen the latest addition to the Crafter's Companion store?! They just added some Die'Sire Aperture dies.  I love these because they make my life so easy.  These dies basically do all the work for me - die cut them and your card is done!


I used the Adore Die for this project.  I simply die cut it out of white cardstock, separated a few of the pieces and then adhered it to a background that had some Peacock Feathers Distress Ink on it.


I added the large heart back on with foam adhesive.  The sentiment is from the Sentimentals Vintage EZ Mount Stamp set.  These dies are so fabulous - there are several different designs and they are all so pretty!

Thanks for stopping by!








All supplies available on the Crafter's Companion Website and linked above!



Follow Me!
Follow on Bloglovin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)