Sunday, March 15, 2015

Die'Sire Dies: Hearts and Butterflies!

Hi!
I'd like to share this card I created using my new Die'Sire Classiques Delicate Butterfly! I stamped some background text from Stamp It Australia: Dragonfly Delights in both Peacock Feathers and Barn Door Distress Ink. Then I die cut the butterfly out and the hearts using my Die'Sire Essentials Hearts die.


I added a little spray mist to the background and the hearts before I added the butterfly to the card using my adhesive foam.

Clean and simple, but fun, right?

Thanks for stopping by!







All supplies available on the Crafter's Companion website and linked up, unless otherwise noted.

Spray: Heidi Swapp Color Shine: Gold








Follow Me!
Follow on Bloglovin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)