Sunday, April 5, 2015

Sheena's A Little Bit Floral: Lily on HSN!

Hi!
Just in case you missed it, not long ago Sara Davies of Crafter's Companion was on HSN, sharing some projects! Here is one of the projects I created for that special event!

I used Sheena's A Little Bit Floral and colored it in using Spectrum Noir Markers (CT3, OR1, OR2, OR3, TN7, TN9).



The background came from the 11x17 Indulgence paper pack.  I softened up the sentiment that I die cut using the Die'Sire Rectangles dies using Distress Inks Spiced Marmalade and Dusty Concord.  I love the color combos in this card!


Thanks for stopping by today!








All supplies available on the Crafter's Companion Website and linked above.


Follow Me!
Follow on Bloglovin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)