Monday, June 29, 2015

Prestige Dies Sneak Peek

Hi!
This week, Crafter's Companion will be releasing some more fantastic dies called the Prestige Collection. This dies are so pretty and intricate!

I used the With Great Love die for this card.  I simply die cut it from white cardstock and then used some Spectrum Aquas to give it a soft, watercolored feel.  I used Crimson, Aquamarine, Yellow.


For the background, I printed out papers from the Destinations CD Rom.  I think that subtle pattern pairs well with the soft watercolor look of the die.  And I love the pop of the yellow against the blue!


I added a few score lines to the bottom front of the card, just to give it a little more interest, using my Ultimate Tool.  I just love all of the little details of these dies - they come out soon, so you will see what I mean! :)

Thanks for stopping by!










All supplies available on the Crafter's Companion website and linked above.



Follow Me!
Follow on Bloglovin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)