Thursday, July 2, 2015

Prestige: Only Words Dies

Hi!
The newest dies from Crafter's Companion are now available.  They are seriously beautiful! The line is called Prestige Only Words from Die'Sire.

For this card, I worked with the Always With You die.  Sympathy cards are not something I enjoy making, but I do need to have them on hand at a moment's notice.  This die makes sympathy cards (or really even any carding card) a breeze.


I paired it up with the Stamp It Australia: Floral Fancies EZ Mount Stamp set and colored it in using Spectrum Aquas: Orchid and Bud Green. I actually stamped the image in London Fog, so the outlines weren't quite as prominent.


To finish everything off, I added some Broken China to the background and some splatters of
Kingfisher (Spectrum Aqua color loaded on a brush).



Thanks for stopping by today!









All supplies linked above and available on the Crafter's Companion website.



Follow Me!
Follow on Bloglovin
 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)