Friday, July 31, 2015

The Alley Way Stamps August Release BLOG HOP!

Welcome to the August Blog Hop!

Head on over to the blog to find out how you can win all three new sets!

This Mini Set, Unique Peek, is FREE when you spend $40.00 or more during the month of August 2015.


And.. I used that set for my creation today! Now,this set coordinates perfectly with the other new releases that are coming out for August, but I wanted to show that it can also be used on it's own.


I love watercolors.  And I love Color Bursts! So, I used both mediums to create this card.  I just love the way that flower turned out!!!!


Are you ready to hop and win???!!!










Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps (Unique Peek)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
WC: Gansai
Color Bursts: Ken Oliver
Other: Ranger Embossing Powder



Follow Me!
Follow on Bloglovin
 

18 comments:

  1. Oh my god,t hese colours are gorgeous. Love the water colour design!
    Creative regards from stempelfrida
    http://stempelfrida.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your color selection. I am yet to try water coloring on any card. It add such a whimisical, chic and happy touch to any card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, purple is my favorite color 😀

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great background. Really makes the flower pop.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling...Love your background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you used the sun here!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun and so full of vivid and yummy color!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card and love
    the watercoloring.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)