Tuesday, August 11, 2015

A Little Bit Festive!

Hi! The newest release from the Sheena Douglass line, A Little Bit Festive, is here! They are all so fabulous - it's no secret that I love this line!


I used the Wishing You A Merry Christmas set for this card.  I love using non-traditional Christmas colors, so I went with soft colors for this.  Hey, by the time December rolls around, I'm usually wishing for Spring, so these colors work, right?! :)

I created the background using Distress Inks: Peacock Feathers, Victorian Velvet, Seedless Preserves along with some Frosted Lace Stickles Glitter Glue. I also used Spectrum Noir Markers BT3, BT4, LV1 to color in a few simple images.
Thanks for stopping by today!!








All supplies linked above and available on the Crafter's Companion website, unless otherwise noted.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)