Saturday, August 15, 2015

Create A Card Dies: Christmas!

Hi! The new Create-A-Card Christmas dies are here! Hey, I know it's August and the holidays seem far away, but they will be here before you know it! These die make card creating a breeze!!!!

For this card, I used the Fireside Die.  I die cut it from some Kraft cardstock and added Memento's Wedding Dress white ink to it, along with some Distress Inks (Mowed Lawn, Peacock Feathers, Vintage Photo and Barn Door).  To make the background pop, I used some Shimmering Gold Dust cardstock.


To finish everything off, I used a sentiment from the Sentimentals: Mistletoe Kisses set and I just fussy cut around it. Doesn't this card just give a warm, cozy feeling? It actually makes me look forward to the holidays (not the cold weather, though!).

Thanks for stopping by and make sure to check out the entire line of these Create-A-Card dies!









SUPPLIES:

All supplies linked above and available on the Crafter's Companion website.



Let's Connect!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)