Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Die'Sire Edge'Ables Sneak Peek!

Hi!
Today I'm lucky enough to be able to share a sneak peek of the newest Die'Sire Edge'Ables release from Crafter's Companion! I used the Twinkle Twinke die!

This is technically a Holiday set, but I love to stretch my supplies! This die will work for SO much more than just one time of year!!!!!!!!! I added some watercolor paper behind it and used Spectrum Aquas: Marine, Peacock Blue, Wildflower to create the watercolor look.  I stamped the stars onto the Kraft cardstock (using VersaMark ink) from Sheena's A Little Bit Festive: Christmas Cocoa. To finish it all off, I used a sentiment from the Makey Bakey Mice: Make A Wish set.

This set, along with several more will be available soon!!!! 








All supplies linked above and available on the Crafter's Companion website.





 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)