Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Die'Sire Prestige Dies Release

Hi! A new line of stunning dies are coming out from Crafter's Companion! They are here, just in time to get those holiday cards started! The line is from Die'Sire and it's the Prestige Christmas Only Words! I was lucky enough to get to work with this lovely Joy die.

I die cut it twice; once out of the Kraft base and once out of white cardstock.  Then I added a little Mowed Lawn Distress Ink before piecing it all together.  I love the pops of red that show up in the back!

This card was pretty simple to create, but I really think the results are stunning! I am getting a huge jump start on my holiday cards this year! Yay!

Thanks for stopping by!







SUPPLIES:

All supplies are available on the Crafter's Companion Website and linked above.



Let's Connect!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)