Friday, October 23, 2015

Thank You Shaker!

Hi! I just wanted to pop in and share a shaker Thank You card I created for Sara Davies a few weeks ago, when she was on HSN.


I LOVE making shaker cards and I LOVE using my Spectrum Aqua markers, so I combined the two for this card.

I die cut some Yellow Pearl Shimmering Cardstock with the Thank You So Much Die'Sire Edge'Ables Border die, then cut a window using an x-acto knife. I stamped Sheena's Perfect Partners: Bluebell EZ Mount Stamp in Kingfisher and the cut it out using the corresponding die (Sheena's Perfect Partners Victorian Die: Bluebell). I took a waterbrush and blended the ink, adding in some Moss and Peacock Blue.

I also added in a few Distress Inks (Mowed Lawn, Broken China) to finish it off.


Thanks for stopping by!






SUPPLIES:

All supplies linked above and available on the Crafter's Companion Website!



Let's Connect!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)