Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Autumn Leaves!

Hi!
I've been having a lot of fun, using my Spectrum Aquas recently.  I think I use them more than any other marker or pencil combined! :)


To create this card, I stamped images from Sheena's A Little Bit Sketchy: Autumn Leaves EZ Mount Stamp set in Distress Ink Old Paper. Then I colored them in with the Spectrum Aquas and a waterbrush.




I used colors Sunflower, Amber, Boulder, Chestnut, Sepia for the leaves and acorns and Marigold and Gold for the background colors.

I finished off the card with a sentiment from the Die'Sire Sentimentals: Nature EZ Mount Stamp set.


Thanks for stopping by today!


SUPPLIES:

All supplies linked above and available on the Crafter's Companion website.



Let's Connect!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)