Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Spectrum Aquas with Spectrum Noir Sparkles!

Hi!
I just wanted to pop in and share a project I created using my Spectrum Aquas and the brand new Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens!


I stamped the stunning peacock from the Stamp It Australia Dreamer Take Flight set and the sentiment from Stamp It Australia Dreamer Scattered Thoughts. I heat embossed both with clear embossing powder.

Then I scribbled my Spectrum Aquas onto an acrylic block and used the Crystal Clear Sparkle pen as a waterbrush to color and blend in the image and background. I used colors: Kingfisher, Yellow, Bud Green, Meadow.

Thanks for stopping by today!



SUPPLIES:


All supplies linked above and available in the Crafter's Companion website.


Let's Connect!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)