Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Happy Fat Tuesday!

Hey there! Happy Fat Tuesday!

In honor of this day of indulgence, I've created a card, inspired by Mardi Gras using product from Crafter's Companion.



I used Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens colors Moonlight, Holly Leaf, Pink Garnet, and Crystal Clear. And I also used Spectrum Aqua colors Charcoal, Purple, Bud Green, and Aquamarine.  I blended the Aquas using water and the Crystal Clear pen.

To make the cupcake look like it is in the front, I stamped the cupcake first and then covered it up with a post it.  Then I stamped the cake to make it look like it was in the back.  I used the super awesome bright white watercolour cardstock.  I LOVE this watercolour stock.

Thanks for stopping by!


SUPPLIES:

Crafter's Companion Supplies Used:SN Sparkle EZ Mount Stamp Set Tea Time Treats
Gold Shimmer Spritz
Golden Rod Stickles
Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens: Moonlight, Holly Leaf, Pink Garnet, Crystal Clear
Spectrum Aquas: Charcoal, Purple, Bud Green, Aquamarine



Let's Connect!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)