Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Happy Birthday with Spectrum Aquas!

Hi!
I wanted to pop in and share a card I created using Spectrum Aqua Markers.  I truly love these markers and it is rare that I create something without them.  They have become my #1 go-to supply!


I stamped the Peonies using Papertrey Ink's Peonies on Parade set in Versamark ink and heat embossing it in clear on Crafter's Companion Watercolour Cardstock.  Then, I started to color in the flowers using my acrylic block as a palette.  I scribble the colors directly onto the block, then I pick up the colors with my waterbrush.  This gives me control as to how much water and color I want.


I added a light wash of Blossom, then came back in with Begonia to add the darker colors.  The leaves were done using Moss and Bud Green in the same fashion.


The centers were stamped using yellow ink, then I added a little water to soften it.  The sentiment is from the Just A Number set.

Thanks for stopping by today!


SUPPLIES:

All supplies linked above unless otherwise noted.

Other Supplies: Papertrey Ink inks (Smokey Shadow, Hibiscus Burst, Bright Buttercup), Sequins

Affliliate links used on some product links.


Let's Connect!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)