Friday, November 4, 2016

Spectrum Noir November Challenge!

Hi!
It's a new month, so that means it's time for a new Spectrum Noir Challenge! The theme this month is Christmas and the Holidays! So break out your supplies and create! It's a great reason to get started on those holiday cards.


I used my AquaBlend pencils for this challenge.  They color so seamlessly! I stamped the Papertrey Ink What the Doodle Ornament and colored them in with pencils Verdant Green, Parakeet, Chrome Orange, Red Berry (Primary Set), Aqua, and Lagoon (Naturals set). I also added some sparkle using Sparkle Pens Red Berry, Sterling Silver, and Crystal Clear.


I created the background with Spectrum Aquas Yellow and Sunset.

I hope you will play along! Like the Facebook Page, too, to keep up with all that is Spectrum Noir!



SUPPLIES:

All supplies linked above via the Crafter's Companion Website unless otherwise noted.

Other supplies used: PTI What the Doodle Ornament Mini Stamp Set, PTI Inks (New Leaf, Green Parakeet, Smokey Shadow, Hawaiin Shores)

Affliliate Links used.



Let's Connect!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)