Saturday, April 1, 2017

Hoppy Easter with Spectrum Noir!

Hi!
I wanted to pop in and share a card I created for Easter, using my Spectrum Noir supplies!


I stamped the bunnies onto Watercolour cardstock, using a lightly colored ink. I painted them in using Aqua Markers (Rose Pink, Kingfisher, Slate, Bud Green).  I love the 'no line' watercoloring effect and I thought it would be perfect on a spring-y card!



Thanks for stopping by today!




SUPPLIES:


Spectrum Aquas: Rose Pink, Kingfisher, Slate, Bud Green
Crafter's Companion Black Pearl Shimmering Cardstock
Spectrum Noir Watercolour Cardstock
Tape Runner

Other: Mama Elephant Honey Bunny Stamp Set, VersaMark Onyx Black Ink, Distress Ink Old Paper, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Paintbrush



Let's Connect!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)