Thursday, July 27, 2017

Spectrum Noir Aqua Markers!

Hi!
I love using my Aqua Markers, so when I saw this tutorial about using them on a solid stamp to create a background, I couldn't wait to try it.

I wanted to create right away, then realized I didn't have a solid stamp to use. BUT I did have an acrylic block, so that became my stamp.

I colored onto the block in 3 colors (Teal, Purple, Sea Green), spritzed it with water and stamped directly onto watercolour cardstock.



Once everything was dry, I heat embossed the sentiment. I really love the way this turned out.  


Thanks for stopping by today!


SUPPLIES:

Spectrum Aqua Markers: Teal, Purple, Sea Green
Vellum Bond Glue (Crafter's Companion)
Other: Best in You (Catherine Pooler Designs), Hello Happiness Sequins (Taylored Expressions), Acrylic Block

All Spectrum Noir supplies available on the Crafter's Companion Website, unless otherwise noted.  Affiliate links used.



Let's Connect! 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)