Friday, October 20, 2017

Snowflakes, Snowflakes and more Snowflakes with Spellbinders (VIDEO)!

Hi!
I'm super excited to share some cards (and a video) with you today! I used the new Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting machine along with the Shapeabilites Snowflake Snippets die.  These amazing products are available on Scrapbook.com!

For the first card, I foiled like a mad woman! Even though these dies are very intricate, the Platinum 6 cuts through them like butter.  I die cut these out of Peel N Stick Toner Sheets and ran them through a laminator with some Lapis Watercolor DecoFoil.  They are just beautiful!!!



I added a little Pumice Stone Distress Ink to soften up the harsh white background and adhered the panel to another Toner Sheet I had foiled.


The snowflakes really shine and pop on this card!


Next up, I created a shaker card using the same die.  And... I made a video, too!!!


I know shaker cards can seem a bit scary and intimidating, but they really aren't! In the video below, see how easy it is to create a quick shaker!



Easy peasy, right? Don't let shakers scare you away! With fun and beautiful dies, it really does make it that much simpler.  Plus, the Tool N One is almost necessary; without it, removing all of the pieces would be such a pain in the neck.  But with it, I am no longer afraid to cut with detailed dies!


Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Are you looking for more inspiration using Spellbinders dies? Check out @TeamSpellbinders and @Scrapbookcom on Instagram! And don't forget to check out the Spellbinders Blog, too!

Like what you see? Check out my other post using these fabulous supplies from Scrapbook.com and Spellbinders!


SUPPLIES:

Foiled Card:
Versafine Onyx Black Ink
Catherine Pooler Stamp Of Approval Here We Come A Caroling Stamp Set

Shaker Card:
Catherine Pooler Stamp Of Approval Here We Come A Caroling Stamp Set
Clear Acetate


Let's Connect! 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)