Thursday, July 19, 2018

Park Cuties!

Hey there!
I've been able to make some time to craft the last few weeks, so I've been having a blast using my Kindred Stamps sets! This time, I used the Park Cuties set and I made a shaker card using the Friends with Pep sequin pack.


I colored everything in using Spectrum Noir Graphic markers and I added touches of gold to the turrets using Sparkle Markers.




Thanks so much for stopping by today!




SUPPLIES:

Stamps: Park Cuties (Kindred Stamps)
Ink: Gina K. Onyx Black (Gina K. Designs)
Paper: Premium White Cardstock, Say Cheese (Simple Stories)
Other: Magical Memories Dies (MFT), Dotted Circles Dies (CP Designs), Graphic Markers, Sparkle Marker (Spectrum Noir)


Let's Connect! 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)