Monday, January 27, 2020

Kindred Stamps January Release: Chickie Nuggies!!!!

Hi!!! I am SO excited to share this new set from Kindred Stamps!!! SQUEE! It's called Chickie Nuggies and it is the cutest!

The entire Kindred Stamps January release will be available Friday, January 24th at 8am PST/11am EST. Be sure to subscribe to the Kindred Stamps blog to see a daily line up of sneak peeks from our amazing Design Team and see the full product release on Friday! Come join the Fan Club and release event to be part of the release fun, and you may just win some Kindred Stamps credit!!

I created a little treat box with this guy as the main focus:


I used a .svg file to cut the box with my Scan N Cut.  The little guy was colored in with colored pencils and then I trimmed him out by hand.


How great is that sentiment?! I couldn't stop giggling when I first saw it.


To complete the box, I added some Magic Show sequins.




SUPPLIES:

Stamps: Chickie Nuggies (Kindred Stamps)
Cardstock: Premium White (Catherine Pooler), Say Cheese Halloween (Simple Stories)
Other: Colored Pencils (Spectrum Noir), Magic Show sequins (Kindred Stamps), Sweet Sixteen Ink (Catherine Pooler), SVG (Simply Crafts SVGs)



Let's Connect! 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)