Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Baby is Brewing...

These days, I have SO many friends that are pregnant! It must be contagious!!! Being that I have quite a few showers to attend, I made a group of cards using the Friendship Jar by Papertrey Ink.  All of the cards are the same theme (Baby is Brewing).  I just love the concept of the baby is brewing... If I was throwing any of these showers, I'd play on the tea idea with the favors and the theme of the shower!!!




 On each of the cards, I used Tuxedo Black ink for the outlines and I used VersaInk for the "tea."  I colored in the ice cubes with Copics and I added Glossy Accents to make them stand out a little bit.  The Glossy Accents really show up on the bottom picture.





I had so much fun making these cards!  I've used this set over and over again - it is probably my absolute favorite.  It really can be used for so many different things!

For the two cards that are corner rounded, I used my Zutter Corner Punch.  All of the background papers are from DCVW.

I'll have some more posts for you soon!

Thanks so much for looking and I'd love to hear any feedback you have!

-Chrissie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)