Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A Few More Projects!

I've been working on random cards and projects the last few weeks and I wanted to share them with you!

This is a card I made for my mom to thank her for everything she does.  I gave it to her with a sparkly black pumpkin she had been eyeing at the store.  She also loves fall (like me!), so I stuck with a fall themed card.  It literally took me under 10 minutes.


The next card is for my Sister-in-Law's birthday.  She's a big reader, so I figured this was appropriate.  I used Copics to color in the twine and flowers so everything matched.  I did a little heat embossing on the Kraft cardstock, too.


This next one is for my Mother-in-Law's birthday (I know, my poor husband - both of their birthdays and MINE, plus our wedding anniversary ALL in October).  I used my Copics to color in the flowers.  I really like how this one came out.  This was one of those cards that I started and then I didn't know what to do with it.  The Mojo had to kick in first!  :)


And lastly, here is an altered mint tin I made with (surprise!!!) Christmas tags inside.  This is going to be a St. Nicholas Day gift.  I think I'm going to add some more tags to it, though, but label tags, not hanging tags! I'm running out of room inside and the labels will take up less space.



Thanks for looking! I hope one of these projects gave you a little bit of inspiration!

-Chrissie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)