Wednesday, April 24, 2013

BE Inspired #26


I'm playing along with The Alley Way Stamps BE Inspired Challenge.  I missed the last one, but I was able to squeeze this one in!


This is one of my favorite color combos, so I was excited as soon as I saw the inspiration picture!


I used the Sittin Pretty set.  I colored in the cat and yarn using my Spectrum Noirs.  I added some stripes to  the cat and I used the palette blending technique to mix the oranges and browns together.  I fussy cut the cat and the yarn and popped them off using adhesive foam.


I also stamped the yarn three times, so it would carry over on each layer of the card and continue off the page.  The little yellow heart is from Kitchen Gadgets.  I added it in to pull the yellow from the twine all together.  :)

Thanks for stopping by!














Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps
Markers: Spectrum Noir
Ink: Memento
Twine: Timeless Twine
Foam: Crafters Companion
Stock: Neenah



4 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)