Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Merry Christmas (in July)!

Hi! I have another card from the adorable Barkey line, available later this week from Crafter's Companion!


He is just so huggable, isn't he??? This is from the Let It Snow set.  I used the stippling technique with my Spectrum Noirs.  That means I added a bunch of dots to create dimension.  This was always one of my favorite techniques to use in Art school, so I was thrilled when I saw it popping up in the craft world!



To color him in, I used BG7, BG9, BG1, DR6, DR7, BT1, BT2, PP1, PP3, IB1, IB2.  I created the banner by using a square punch on an angle and I daubed some Broken China Distress Ink on it, to soften it up.  I also added Stickles to the snow to give it some extra zing!

Thanks for stopping by!














Stamps: Spectrum Noir
Ink: Memento
Die Cuts: Recollections
Paper: Crafter's Companion (white), Recollections (Kraft)
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye
Other: Stickles


2 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)