Sunday, January 26, 2014

Friends Like You!

Hi!
I created this sweet card using one of my favorite Crafter's Companion Stamp Sets: Sheena's Wild Rose and Hibiscus.  I am always looking for a reason to use it!


I stamped (Tuxedo Black) the image and then colored it in using my Spectrum Noir markers (CR1, CR4, CR7, LG2, LG4, LG5, CT3, IG1) and then die cut it. After that, I die cut the same image, but this time I also cut out a circle in the center and adhered them together.

The stunning lace on the bottom is from Stamp It Set 63 (Ornate Accessories) and the sentiment is from Sentimentals Imagine.


Thanks for stopping by!












All materials can be found on the Crafter's Companion Website unless otherwise noted

Dies: Spellbinders, Lawn Fawn
Paper: My Mind's Eye



Follow Me!
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)