Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Sweet September Release

Hi!
I'm really not sure how September crept up so quickly.  Am I the only one that still thinks it should be July?!?!

Anyways, today I have some fun cards to share with you that feature brand spankin' new sets that are out from Sweet Stamp Shop TODAY!

My first card features the new Baby Town set.  This release is amazing - there are a whole group of "town" sets that were made for each other.  All Sweet Stamp sets work well together, but these are amazing! I kept this one pretty CAS and I did have someone special in mind when I created it (I have a few friends that are expecting - yay!).  I just love that little shop and the banner!!! Oh, and how about that baby bootie I used as a prop? That was my daughter's, from FIVE years ago (*sniff, sniff*).



Another set that came out is the Thank You set.  It includes several different ways to say "Thank You," even in other languages!

I wanted to make something bright and fun for a thank you card.  And even though the cardstock base is black, I can just cut a white panel to stick inside with my hand-written thank you note.  I love using black bases - it really makes bright colors POP!


I used some translucent embossing paste along with Distress Inks for that background.  :)


This is just a teeny-tiny sample of the creations that are out there for the new September Release! Want to see more??? I know you do! Just head on over to the Sweet Blog to see more!!!!








Stamps: Sweet Stamp Shop
Ink: Distress Ink, Versafine
Embossing Paste: Studio 490
Embossing Powder: Ranger
Stencil: Tattered Angels
Sequins: Lawn Fawn


Follow Me!
Follow on Bloglovin
 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)