Saturday, March 7, 2015

HSN!

Hi!
I wanted to share one of my creations that were on HSN a few weeks ago!


Bebunni is one of the cutest lines available from Crafter's Companion and the Floral Collection does not disappoint! I used the BeBunni Floral: Bunches of Love EZ Mount stamp for this card.  It has me wishing Spring would hurry up and get to the Midwest already!


I colored everything in using my Spectrum Noir Markers:
Bunny: IG1, IG3, IG2, IG4, PP1, PP2
Flowers: CT1, CT3, LG1, LG2, LG3, LG5, HB1, HB2, CR1, CR7,CR9, CR11, CR5, TB3, TB4

To create the soft background, I used some Shaded Lilac Distress ink along with some splatters from my Silver Shimmer Spritz.

I wanted to pop the sentiment out a bit and have it be noticable, so I die cut it using my Die'Sire Essecntials: Rectangles and Scalloped Rectangles and used double sided foam adhesive to pop it up.  I finished everything off by adding just a touch of Gold Stickles Glitter Glue!

Thanks for stopping by today!










All supplies linked above and available on the Crafter's Companion website unless otherwise noted.




Follow Me!
Follow on Bloglovin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)