Sunday, March 8, 2015

Mix It Up Challenge!

Hi!
I'm playing along in the Mix It Up Challenge! Woo hoo! I was so excited when I saw this go live last week - I couldn't wait to play along!


I created a card using the Hero Arts Starburst Background stamp along with Ellen's brand new Bold Blooms Designer Dies.


To create this card, I stamped the burst in Peacock Feathers Distress Ink and then sprayed some water on it.  While it was drying, I heat embossed some Liquid Platinum embossing powder and the die cut the flowers and leaves from it.

To finish everything off, I added the sweet sentiment from Ellen's Hello Gorgeous set.  I love the scripty look!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll join in on the challenge!







Stamps: Hero Arts, Essentials by Ellen
Dies: Essentials by Ellen
Ink: Distress Ink, Memento Tuxedo Black,
Paper: Cougar, Recollections
Adhesive: Collall Tacky Glue, Xyron Sticker Maker



Follow Me!
Follow on Bloglovin
 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup! UH HUH! This is fab. First the peacock feathers. HELLO! My favorite color. Love the design. Love the burst of color paired with teh embossed flowers! Fantabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)