Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Ellen Hutson PIN-Sights Challenge

Hi! I'm playing along in the current PIN-Sights challenge over at the Ellen Hutson blog!

This pin is so fun! I love that color combo!


I used some Dreamweaver Metallic Gold Embossing Paste for the background using a Heidi Swapp stencil and added a sentiment from the Essentials by Ellen Hello Gorgeous set.


For those sweet flowers, I was so inspired by the image! I die cut them from the Essentials by Ellen Bold Blossoms die set and then used Mowed Lawn and Picked Raspberry Distress Inks as watercolors to get that soft look.










Stamps: Ellen Hutson
Dies: Ellen Hutson
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Ranger Distress Inks
Paper: Canson Watercolor paper, 80# Cougar Cover, Recollections (black)
Embossing paste: Dreamweaver
Stencil: Heidi Swapp



Follow Me!
Follow on Bloglovin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)