Tuesday, April 28, 2015

The Alley Way Stamps May Sneak Peek!

Hi! Today we are doing some sneak peeks of the May Release from The Alley Way Stamps!


I used the new Something's Fishy set that comes out May 1.  I love everything about the ocean, so this set was right up my alley! I decided to stamp this little guy with my Spectrum Aquas to give a watercolor look.  I created the background my scribbing them onto an acrylic block, spraying them with water and then 'stamping' them onto the watercolor paper.  So much fun!

Make sure you head over to the blog to win this set, today only! And keep popping back there - our blog hop is coming up, too!


Thanks for stopping by today!!!!






Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps
Ink: Memento
Markers: Spectrum Aqua



Follow Me!
Follow on Bloglovin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)