Saturday, April 11, 2015

Sheena Laguna SNEAK PEEK!

Hi! I have a sneak peek to share with you today! There is a new range of stamps coming out for Crafter's Companion by Sheena and they are really fun! I chose to work with the Laguna: Tropical Nectar set.



To get that rainbow look on the bird, I used my Spectrum Noir Markers and blended them together on an acrylic block.  I used colors:

Sign: CT3, CT4
Flower: CR2, CR3, GB3,GB8, LG3, LG5
Bird: HB2, HB3, TB2, TB3, TB4, TB5, LG3, LG4, BT4, OR2

Then I grabbed a paint brush and dipped it into some Sheer Gold Shimmer Spritz and added it to the bird. I wanted the bird to look as realistic as possible!

For the background, I added some Spectrum Aquas (Sunflower, Amber, and Blossom) to some watercolor paper and also flicked some onto the paper, too, with a brush. I love that it looks a little bit like a sunset, but you just aren't quite sure - kind of abstract!

These sets come out soon, so keep an eye out for them! You don't want to miss these!

Thanks for stopping by!








All supplies avaiable on the Crafter's Companion website and linked above unless otherwise noted.


Black cardstock: Recollections
Watercolor Paper: Canson


Follow Me!
Follow on Bloglovin
 

1 comment:

  1. G~O~R~G~E~O~U~S and BEAUTIFUL !!!
    Love ~~~ LOVE ~~~ L O V E <3 <3 <3
    THANKS for Sharing!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)