Friday, April 10, 2015

Sheena's A Little Bit Floral: Iris

Hi! Did you see Sara Davies on HSN for Crafter's Companion last month? I created this project for the special event!

I used Sheena's A Little Bit Floral: Iris along with my Spectrum Noir Markers: Blender, CT2, HB1, HB2, HB3, LG1, LG3, LG5, BT1, BT2. I love, love, love my Spectrum Noirs! They are so easy to use and they do all of the work for me! That sweet patterned paper in the background is from the 11x17 Sweet Treats Card Pack.

To finish off the card and add a pop of shimmer, I used some Memento Fireworks Spray: Dandelion on the background and some Sheer Shimmer Spritz: Sparkle on the Iris.

Thanks for stopping by today! :)







All supplies linked above and available on the Crafter's Companion Website unless otherwise noted.

Black Cardstock: Recollections



Follow Me!
Follow on Bloglovin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)