Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Party Time Tuesdays!

Crafter's Companion is sponsoring the Party Time Tuesdays Challenge this time around! The challenge theme is Anything Goes! You can win a Crafter's Companion Gift Certificate, so you should really play along to win!!!!



I stamped that beautiful butterfly in Staz On Jet Black Midi ink from Stamp It Australia: Take Flight onto watercolor paper and colored it in with my Spectrum Aquas Yellow, Blossom, Sea Green, and Aquamarine. The sentiment is from Sentimentals: Greetings.


I wanted to add something extra, so I die cut some paper from the Sweet Treats 11x17 Paper Pack using the Bebunni Floral Dies: Cottage Lace and added it to the top of the card. It's also on the card base, too. I think it really pulls everything together!

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you will join in on the fun at Party Time Tuesdays!












All supplies are linked above and available in the Crafter's Companion Store.





Follow Me!
Follow on Bloglovin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)