Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Festive Wonder!

Hi!
Today I'm sharing a fun project I created with the new Festive Wonder Range, which is out today!!! Sara Davies has created her own Signature Collection and it's fabulous!


I've used the Festive Wonder 6x6 Paper Pack, the Festive Flake Die (LOVE THIS!), the Festive Wonder stamp set and the Snow Flurry Embossing Folder to create this card.


After I embossed the patterned paper, I added a little Pumice Stone Distress Ink to make sure those beautiful snowflakes showed up!

Don't forget that Sara will be back on HSN this week AND we are celebrating Birthday Week at Crafter's Companion! Check out the Facebook page for all of the fun details - there will be chances for you to win!!!!








SUPPLIES:

All supplies available on the Crafter's Companion website and linked above!



Let's Connect!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)