Monday, November 9, 2015

Life is Measured...

Hi!
I have a fun card to share today, using supplies from Crafter's Companion.


First, I colored in an image from Stamp It Dreamer: Scattered Thoughts using Spectrum Aquas (Sea Green, Red Violet, Wildflower, Blossom), sprayed it with some water and then stamped it down.  I then secured down a Sheena Decorative Stencil: Distress Grid and covered it with Dreamweaver Crackle Embossing Paste.  Once it was dry, I flicked Spectrum Aquas (the same colors mentioned above) onto the base and also added some New Sprout Fireworks Spray.  This gave me a nice mixed media feel to this card!






SUPPLIES:

All supplies linked above and available on the Crafter's Companion website



Let's Connect!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)