Saturday, April 6, 2019

Maaike 3000th Blog Hop!

Hi!
I'm in a video hop, celebrating Maaike's 3000th You Tube followers! In honor of it, I created this card and a video, sharing how it was made!







I used Kindred Stamps, Distress Oxide Inks and Spectrum Noir Markers.  Please head over to my channel and watch the video!


Thanks so much for stopping by!



SUPPLIES:

Stamps: Space Heroes (Kindred Stamps) *This was a limited edition set*
Ink: Distress Oxide Inks Broken China, Wilted Violet, Cracked Pistachio, Faded Jeans (Ranger), Clear Embossing Ink (Ink on 3)
Other: Cassette Tape die (My Favorite Things), Powder (EK Success),  Easy Cut Adhesive, Zots Bling (Thermoweb), Miami Sequins (Catherine Pooler), Graphic and Illustrator Markers (Spectrum Noir)


Let's Connect! 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)