Tuesday, September 4, 2012

...Inspired by Pinterest

Hi!
I'm running a super fun challenge over at the Crafting By Designs site today.  It's an Inspired by Pinterest challenge!

Here is the image that I was inspired by:


I love pink and gray together! So, I inked up some new Avocado Arts stamps that I just got my hot little hands on last week and went to town!




I stamped the large flowers first, then went in with the leaves and centers.  For a little extra flair, I ran the finished front through my Cuttlebug and embossed it with my wood Papertrey Ink embossing plate. 
   


If you want to play along, stop by the CBD site.  It is a fantastic, laid-back amazing group of people with lots of fun challenges and great inspiration. 




Stamps: Avocado Arts
Ink: Memento, VersaMagic
Cardstock: 80# Cougar
Embossing Plate: Papertrey Ink
Other: Cuttlebug, Scotch ATG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)